- liquid glue (w/paint brush)
- balloon, (find what size depending on what you want to have, and inflated accordingly).
- dish washing liquid
- thick string (cotton or wooden loom)
- Blow up your balloon to the size that you want your lampshade to be.
- Take the dish washing liquid and pour it all over the balloon. Make sure it is completely soaked.
- With the string, wrap the balloon in all different directions besides the top of the balloon that will be used to insert the light bulb.
- Take the liquid glue and pour it on a paper plate. With the paint brush, paint on a thick layer of glue. This is so the string will stay in one place.
- Let the glue completely dry (this may take over night)
- When the glue is dry, take a needle and pop the balloon.
- Pull out the leftover balloon.